Sandia National Laboratories - Jill Hruby Postdoctoral Fellowship
This fellowship aims to develop women in the engineering and science fields who are interested in technical leadership careers in national security. Fellows have the opportunity to pursue independent research in advanced technologies related to advancing global peace. In addition to receiving technical mentorship, Jill Hruby Fellows participate in a unique, prestigious leadership development program. Applicants must display excellent abilities in scientific and/or engineering research and show clear promise of becoming outstanding leaders. Fellows may work at either of Sandia’s principal locations in New Mexico and California. The fellowship provides three years of support.
- Have their Ph.D. conferred within the past three years or completion of Ph.D. requirements by commencement of appointment.
- Have no previous postdoctoral appointments at a national laboratory (internships excluded).
- Conduct research in areas relevant to national security.
- Have the ability to obtain and maintain a DOE security clearance, which requires US citizenship.
- $111,200 annual salary.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- 401(k) savings plan.
Sandia National Laboratories
Application Guidelines: https://www.sandia.gov/careers/students_postdocs/fellowships/_assets/documents/Hruby_Application_Guidelines_0720.pdf
Categories: Sciences/Engineering/Math; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Postdoctoral/Post-graduate; Fellowship/Grant; Women
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.