American Meteorological Society (AMS) - Graduate Fellowship
Deadline: Anticipated 1/2022 ( Previous deadline 1/1/2021 )
The AMS Fellowship Program supports first-year graduate students in the atmospheric or related oceanic and hydrologic sciences. Prospective candidates from the fields of atmospheric sciences, chemistry, computer sciences, engineering, environmental sciences, hydrology, mathematics, oceanography, and physics are encouraged to apply. The fellowship is for nine months.
- Be entering their first year of graduate school in the fall of 2021 and provide evidence of acceptance as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. institution at the time of the award.
- Be pursuing a degree in the atmospheric or related sciences.
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0-point scale.
- Be U.S. citizens or hold permanent resident status. No age restriction exists.
- $25,000 stipend.
- Partial travel support to attend the AMS Annual Meeting.
Development & Student Program Manager
AMS Fellowship Program
Tel: 617-227-2426 ext. 3907
Categories: Annual stipend of at least $10,000; Sciences/Engineering/Math; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Master's; Early Years of Doctoral Program; Fellowship/Grant; Unrestricted
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.