Sandia National Laboratories - Truman Postdoctoral Fellowship in National Security Science and Engineering
Truman Fellows conduct independent ground-breaking reseh that supports Sandia's national-security mission. Fellows may work at either of Sandia's principal locations in New Mexico and California under the mentorship of a member of Sandia's technical staff. Sandia’s research areas include bioscience, computing and information science, engineering science, geosciences, materials science, nanodevices and microsystems, radiation effects and high energy density physics. The fellowship offers three years of support.
- Ph.D. awarded within the past three years at the time of application or completed Ph.D. requirements by commencement of appointment.
- Evidence of exceptional technical accomplishments, leadership, and ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
- Research in areas meaningful to national security.
- Seeking first national laboratory appointment (pre-postdoc internships acceptable).
- Ability to obtain a DOE “Q” clearance, which requires US citizenship.
- $111,200 annual salary.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Paid holidays and vacation.
- 401(k) savings plan.
Fellowship Program Coordinator
Sandia National Laboratories
Application Guidelines: https://www.sandia.gov/careers/students_postdocs/fellowships/_assets/documents/Truman%20Fellowship%20Guide_External_2020.pdf
Categories: Annual stipend of at least $10,000; Sciences/Engineering/Math; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Postdoctoral/Post-graduate; Fellowship/Grant; Unrestricted
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.