National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) - Scholarships for African-American Graduate Students
Deadline: Anticipated 6/2022 ( Previous deadline 6/18/2021 )
Scholarships support student members of the NAACP pursuing graduate studies. The scholarships are for one year.
Agnes Jones Jackson Scholarship for study in any field. Applicant must not have reached the age of 25 by the application deadline and demonstrate financial need. Award amount: $2,000.
Hubertus W. V. Willems Scholarship for male students majoring in engineering, chemistry, physics, or mathematical sciences. Award amount: $3,000.
- Be a member of the NAACP.
- Be African American or a person of color.
- Be currently enrolled full-time or accepted to an accredited college or university in the U.S.
- Be a graduating high school senior, undergraduate student, or graduate student for applicable scholarships.
- Possess a grade point average of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 system.
- Demonstrate interest in a relevant field of study where applicable. For additional information, see the scholarship you are applying for.
Education & Scholarships
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
Email: Contact Form
Categories: Social Sciences; Sciences/Engineering/Math; Professional Programs; Fine Arts; Humanities; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Master's; Early Years of Doctoral Program; Dissertation Research; Dissertation Write-Up; Fellowship/Grant; Underrepresented Students
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.