American Political Science Association (APSA) - Diversity Fellowship Program
Deadline: Anticipated 3/2024 ( Previous deadline 3/3/2023 )
Fellowships support underrepresented students entering graduate programs in political science. The fall application cycle is for students currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a master’s program. The spring application cycle is for first or second-year graduate students currently enrolled in a PhD program. Fellowships offer support for 1-2 years.
- Be members of one of the following racial/ethnic minority groups: African Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, Latinos/as, and Native Americans (federal and state-recognized tribes).
- Be a US citizen, US national, US permanent resident, or an individual granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA) at the time of application.
- Demonstrate an interest in teaching and potential for research in political science.
- Awardees from the fall application cycle receive $5,000 disbursed over two years.
- Awardees from the spring application cycle receive a one-time award of $2,000.
American Political Science Association
Categories: Social Sciences; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Master's; Early Years of Doctoral Program; Fellowship/Grant; Underrepresented Students
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.