American Political Science Association (APSA) - Minority Fellowship
- Anticipated 10/2021 ( Previous deadline 10/30/2020 )
- Anticipated 3/2022 ( Previous deadline 3/19/2021 )
Fellowships support minority students entering graduate programs in political science. The fellowship is for one year.
Fellowship offered in Fall for students currently enrolled or planning to enroll in a master’s program. Award Amount: $4,000.
Fellowship offered in Spring for first or second-year graduate students currently enrolled in a PhD program. Award Amount: $1,000-$2,000.
- Be members of one of the following racial/ethnic minority groups: African Americans, Asian Pacific Americans, Latinos/as, and Native Americans (federal and state-recognized tribes).
- Demonstrate an interest in teaching and potential for research in political science.
- Be a US citizen, US national, US permanent resident, or an individual granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA) at the time of application.
Dr. Kimberly Mealy
American Political Science Association
Categories: Social Sciences; US Citizens, Nationals, or Permanent Residents; Master's; Early Years of Doctoral Program; Fellowship/Grant; Underrepresented Students
If you have questions or if this listing needs updating, please contact us.